Tuesday 25 April 2023

Valvasone, civil registrations, marriages (1850-1856)

 Master Post HERE

I am trying something different this time: I am sharing a google drive link to a PDF
Feel free to email me if you spot errors/typos (email at the bottom of this post)
I wouldn't open it with google docs, because it is going to look all messed up.

Please let me know if it doesn't work.

LINK HERE

Notes:

  • DOM - Date of marriage
  • Groom + Bride (surname & name of groom - first line -  and bride - second line)
  • DOB - Date of birth (of groom and bride depending on the line)
  • POB - Place of birth (of groom/bride)
  • Father (of groom/bride, surname first)*
  • Mother (of groom/bride, surname first)*
  • Notes for Groom / Bride - usually where I add the name of previous deceased spouse(s) if reported, and other things I think are absolutely important.
* sometimes they noted if the parents were deceased (and there will be a q before the name in this list if they did), but do not rely too much on this, many times they simply did not indicate it. If there is the "q" then it's likely the person is dead, but if there isn't it's not guaranteed they're alive.

The "x"s mark where there was missing info.
The "?"s mark where I couldn't read what was written.

If you want to have a picture of the original registration to check the info I have not included drop me an email with the detail of the marriage you need and I'll send it to you. (deison.gen[at]gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment